Let's know me! #1




Hi guys!

    I'm Irfan, a hardcore fan of Manchester United Football Club, a form 6 student at Kolej Islam Sultan Alam Shah and the only son in my family. Since our world hit by Covid-19, I hope you guys are doing well at home and stay healthy. Don't forget to follow the SOP announce by the government which is follow 3W and avoid 3C. What's is that dude?

    3W is represent of Wash which is always washing your hands, Wear which is always wearing the mask wherever you guys going out, Warn which is always warning your family members and friends about the dangerous of this virus. Avoid 3C means, firstly avoid for being at a crowded place. Secondly, don't being at a confined place and lastly don't be so close to any person and mind your gap to others. Sorry guys, just want to share this information since the number of Covid-19 cases is increasing day by day.

    So, I will start to describe my personal character using these 3 adjectives word which is funny, positive and versatile. Firstly, I'm a funny person because whenever I'm talking to any person, they'll laugh seems like they're funny teletubbies spilled from my mouth. It's clearly showed I'm a humorous and can cheer others. Secondly, I'm always being positive in any situation. Even though, I failed in my exam or not scored in my subject. This is because, I'm always think positive and believed they're other ways to success. So guys, always being positive even they're Covid-19 everywhere so please watch out!. Finally, I'm also a versatile person. So that I can mixed around with all types of people and all levels of ages. It is because, I learned how to respect the elderly and love them. On the other hand, I'm also loved to play with children as well as they're many children in my neighborhood. In fact, they're communicate in Arabic language even though they're Malay so sometimes I'm always teasing them with their funny word and they'll laugh with my jokes.

    Ok guys, that's all for today. Whatever I said is only my opinion, it is up to you guys to think but don't judge me. What do you guys think about me?

 P/S - If you guys judge me I'll transform to a lion HAHAHA.

#notknowingishencenotloving




    

Comments

  1. Staying positive is not easy but it's good to know that one of my students is optimistic. I also agree with you that there are many ways to achieve success. It all depends on the person. Success means differently for each individual. Keep it up, Irfan!
    p/s: It's interesting that your neighbours know how to speak Arabic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Indeed, those words/adjectives suit you well. Hope you'll always be happy in your life.
    P.S. Now I know that you can transform into a lion, no wonder. Hahahahaha, just kidding.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Having a good rapport with all level of ages is one of the traits that showing you are matured..proud of you Irfan. As your friend, I always pray for your success and may Allah grant your whole life with his blessful ☺️

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

My version of a successful school year🏫🎓