#04 Something on my mind???



Do you wonder what's in my mind?

    Those things that were part of human consciousness were what I wanted to consider. I think I don't have something on my mind except for focusing on my online classes and be ready for my exams. Lately, I'm always thinking about my future and what will I go through after this. This thing always playing around in my mind. I keep asking myself to be positive and believe in what has been started.

    Yes I know, everyone have their own future and of course it will be different even though they are your friends, cousins, or family members. We can't predict what will happen tomorrow, next day or next year. Is it will bring goodness or bad luck for us. I'm also believe that whatever I do,  it can promises something great in my future and of course can benefit others.

    In the evening I'm always spending my time on a hill near my house. This is because sometime I want to release my stress and reflect myself. It also give me a lot of insight for me to plan my future and keep trying. For me, I don't have to compete with others because I'm keep challenging myself to be a someone who can always giving pleasure to others. This is how you show your strengths and open your mind to realize that it's you and it's always been you. It has almost been two months since I keep repeating this habits  because I am sure it can bring  good  for me. 

 For me, future is something that you can't expect. For example, now our world have been affected by Covid-19 and we never know when it will be the end. But, I'm still be grateful to be in this circle because I can see how people survive to live peacefully and maintain the well being. No wonder it is hard to reach a full of light future, we have to trust ourselves because the future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams.

    Lastly, I hope what I'm thinking right now will give me luck and Allah will always blessing us Aamin.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My version of a successful school year🏫🎓