My version of a successful school year🏫🎓



SCHOOL? one of the most wonderful place that come to my life. All my bad and good quality only my teachers know because they seems like my parents. I'm lucky because a school is an inanimate being HAHAHA if it so of course it will laugh at me for my silly things that I have done in my school years especially during my primary school. I'm very fortunate because I have a lot of opportunities to develop my potential that I didn't discover before.

    On the other hand, today is different because I'm become more mature and have a lot of knowledges and experiences about school and how important the school is. The school life is not long it only take about 15 years from the entire life. But, those years are crucial and it flows like the wind which is passed by your age without you realizing. Honestly, I'm very happy with my lovely school years with my teachers, my buddies and also my juniors. From the bottom of my hearts, my vision is to end my school years with flying colors and having a beautiful moments with my friends. Hence, this will make my parents proud and I can repay their sacrifice towards me besides my teachers also will remember my batch as a superb batch!. I'm already in the highest level in my studies which is STPM. It will be end soon and for now I'm not ready yet to end my school life. But, the life must be go on. Ready or not I have to face the days. Lastly, I'm really sure if I keep focus on my plate right now I will achieve my vision of successful school year. The important thing right now is enjoy my school life and face all the challenges and difficulties in order to have a successful school year. All the experiences will happen once in our lifetime and it will be useful in my next level on my future career.

    Hopefully, what ever written here will be proved one day. Those who are not appreciate the school life and perceive the school will burden them is wrong because school really teach you the meaning of life.  

#successfulschoollife

Comments

Post a Comment